On this occasion I will give a trick and guide about Tips for posting quality blog articles and full of ideas.
Writing is like talking. The difference is through writing and not sound. So writing can actually be attached to people who like to talk, although not always. But the average person who likes to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and even debate will definitely like to write because there are so many ideas, thoughts, knowledge, and experiences that they want to share. So, the concept of writing can be underlined, namely Pouring ideas/ideas, knowledge, or experiences (and feelings) in written form. Even a writer of fiction can not be separated from the idea, knowledge, and experience itself even though his work does not talk about factual things.
“If you can speak fluently when delivering something, for example when giving a speech or presentation, it is because the content/material has been mastered and structured well. The same is true with writing”
Writing is a deliberate activity, although it may be born from unintentional conditions (eg sad to be left by a girlfriend, then suddenly want to write poetry… sad sob…). Because it is intentional (consciously), writing is an activity that requires intention or will. Willingness cannot appear intact if it is forced. So writing is my favorite. Whatever is done with pleasure must be delicious, just flow like that without a burden…
Well, to make writing that you think is worthy, quality, and full of (solid) ideas, there are a few tips that I can suggest. It should be noted that the following tips should not be considered as technical factors, because if they are carried out purely technically, they can actually lose their essence.
1. Before writing, make preparations in advance, both written and physical material. Writing material comes from ideas on certain topics. Look for the idea, “What do I want to write about today?” “What can I offer my readers and benefit them?” “What do I know and can I pour?” “What’s my favorite theme?” Don’t think about writing titles, keywords, etc.; ssssttt… that’s a later thing. Do not just limit the writing to be made.
2. The best writing ideas are from things that have been experienced, known, understood, and mastered properly. Avoid writing things that if it is burdensome and not understood.
Even when you don’t want to write, make it a habit to learn the topics you like through various media. Reading is an important point that can enrich knowledge and experience. People who like to write definitely like to read.
4. At this stage, do not write anything first as the content of the post. Don’t even open a post editor or any writing tool to write posts. Once again, ssshhh… that’s later. Gather scattered ideas, put them together in one small note.
Some say that writing too long is boring, especially for the size of a blog post because readers prefer to read with a scanning or fast reading system. But I have proven that long posts can do more, provide more detailed content, have a basis, and lower the bounce rate of course. There are no rules regarding the length of blog posts.
7. After steady, start writing according to the answers that have been found earlier. In this way, my friend does not have to think too hard, just remember the answers and design and arrange them in written form. Guaranteed not stuck. In fact there will be very much written down. So, if necessary, edit or delete points that are not too important.
8. When writing, use first and second person concepts. This is legal for blogs. Why? Yes, because this is a blog, a personal note of a blogger and not a college handbook. Use of third persons only when necessary. For example, I tend to use the word “I” when speaking to “you” or “friend”. Thus, the writing feels closer and seems direct (two-way and contains the present). It is as if the author is speaking directly to the reader. Like ME, who is now talking to PALET, although it is possible that this article was written CENTURIES ago.
The demand to publish blog posts as soon as possible and as much as possible can damage the content of the writing. Your blog doesn’t sue you, so don’t sue your blog. Hehe… I could even spend a week making one post. Do not be lulled by the lure that the number of posts is good, not necessarily. Focus on what you want to present to the reader, Worth it or not? Amazing or not? Provide a solution or not? Fun or not? Worth or not? etc…..
10. The last, but not least, point is checking. Is the article ready to be published? Anything still missing? Something’s not quite right? Have you missed anything? There is something wrong? If still not sure, don’t publish! Save in drafts. Reread. This is the time for you to review your own work before publishing. Are you satisfied with reading it? Do you feel that the article deserves to be published? Mind and heart cannot lie. Cieee….. But it’s true, you don’t need to ask other people to judge it. Just judge from your own point of view first. Only then, leave it to the reader
Of course, for master blog writers, writing no longer requires technical matters, but essentially includes the things above. Why is that? Because they no longer write with technical references, but instincts. Things that are done repeatedly and liked over time become instincts. So, learn and hone your writing skills.
Hopefully useful and good luck.
Thank you ^_^