COMPLETE share about Responsive Template for Photo Blog, here CB adds one more SEO, Cool, and Responsive Photo Blog Template.
The emphasis is on RESPONSIVE aka Mobile Friendly, yes, because there are lots of photography or photo gallery blogger templates, but they are not responsive!
This SEO, Cool, and Responsive Photo Blog Template is called ALTIS. Very cool!!! More importantly, responsive and elegant!
This Photo Blog Template (Phlog, Photolog, Photo Blog) is available in two versions: free and downloadable. The free version is not supported by documentation and cannot remove the credit link footer.
The premium version costs only $4.95. It’s cheap… 🙂 There is documentation or tutorial settings for this premium version.
The advantages of this template, apart from being seo friendly, elegant, and responsive, include a footer and sidebar on the homepage. Many photo blog templates do not provide sidebar widgets on the home and footer widgets. This one exists. Pokoe is cool da ah!
Here are its features:
- Included Full Premium Documentation Manual
- This blogger template sports Fully Responsive Design which in turns gives the capability to work on different types of screen sizes.
- Auto resize thumbnail image with text laying on right.
- Large popular size thumbnail image which can be changed as per needs.
- This responsive blogger template has a Threaded Comment feature that helps to track replies of the users.
- This is Fully SEO Optimized, that gives the ability to add your own meta data field to set for the SEO.
- This is a free blogger template which has a Magazine Design plus it also has a very simple layout.
- Labels used for Top Grid is very easy to use and understand and setup also it is given in the documentation that how to set the top area of the theme accurately.
- The blogspot theme is compatible with major browsers (IE8+,Mozilla,Chrome,Safari)
- This responsive blogger template has a well detailed Professional admin layout, help you easy work with layout.
This template can also be used for Online Stores, for “display” aka “majangin” products. Those of you who are “lazy” writing, can blog with content or photo collections. Good luck!