|Recipes and How to Make Shrimp Bakwan|
Recipes and How to Make Shrimp Bakwan – Admin of Yuni’s Recipe Collection wants to share the recipe for Bakwan Shrimp.
Come on, here are the ingredients.
- 1500gRed Badge Flour
- 5g Salt
- 3g Chicken Egg
- 140g Indofood broth
- 5g Pepper powder
- 3g Sugar
- ±500g Water
- 100g Carrots sliced
- 100g Cabbage sliced
- 100g Toge
- 20g Sliced scallions
- 50g Squid sliced
- 50g Sliced Meatballs
- 200g Shrimp
- 1000g Bimoli cooking oil (for frying)
How to make :
- Mix all ingredients except shrimp until smooth.
- Let the dough rest for ± 15 minutes, cover with plastic.
- Put the dough with the mold, garnish with the shrimp.
- Fried dough using Bimoli oil with heat (± 180°C)
- Until it turns yellow brown
- Bakwan ready to serve,
Good luck trying this recipe and how to make Shrimp Bakwan.