|Recipes and How to Make Corn Bakwan|
Recipes and How to Make Corn Bakwan – What if the lunch menu is corn fritters? This is the recipe. Bakwan corn is not only a snack, it is also suitable for a side dish, especially if you add spinach or vegetable soup. Here are the ingredients.
- Blue Triangle Wheat Flour 250 grams
- Sweet corn 4-5 pieces
- Onion 1 clove (sliced 2)
- 1 egg yolk
- Water 1/2 small cup or according to taste
- Shallots 5 cloves
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Turmeric 2 cm
- 5 pieces of curly red chili
- Coriander 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Adequate flavoring
How to make:
- Comb the sweet corn, then mash the corn half finely (this is done to extract the corn starch and also does not make the corn hard when fried) Tips: If you don’t have a pestle, you can use corn stalks to mash the corn.
- Mix corn with blue triangle flour, add eggs, add ground spices, add sliced green onions, add salt and seasonings. (Feel the savory and salty taste)
- Finally add water little by little. (this is done to estimate the thickness of the dough) Fry until golden. This dough can be fried as much as 20-25 grains.