Before I discuss further about the names of the planets in the solar system, I will first explain the meaning of planets. A planet is a member of the solar system in the form of a dark object that can orbit the sun. The planets themselves work to orbit the star and the rest of the stars. The planet which is a member of the solar system has a mass that is very useful for making its own gravitational force. So what are the names of the planets included in the solar system?
Solar system planet names
In some of the explanations in the articles that I have made before, I have discussed a lot about the solar system, components of the solar system and so on. In the article that discusses the components of the solar system, it has been clearly explained that one of the components of the solar system is a planet. The planets that are part of the components of the solar system have names. Now, solar system planet names That’s what will be the subject of my discussion this time. What are the names of the planets in the solar system? I will answer it in the explanation below.
Names of the planets in the solar system
In this description, I will answer the above questions about names of planets in solar system. Here are the names of the planets in the solar system:
- Mercury. Mercury is the planet closest to the sun
- Venus. This second planet, is one of the hottest types of planets in the solar system even though its distance from the sun is second.
- Earth . Earth has a diameter of about 12.756 km, and has one satellite called the Moon.
- Mars. Mars is half or half the size of Earth.
- Jupiter. Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system.
- Saturn. Saturn is a type of planet that has rings.
- Uranus. Uranus is a type of planet that has gas.
- Neptune. Neptune is the most distant planet in the order of the gas planets.