Kampoeng Djowo Sekatul is an agro tourism place with a Javanese rural nuance. Kampoeng Djowo Sekatul is located at the foot of Mount Ungaran, precisely in Sekatul hamlet, Margosari village, Limbangan District, Kendal Regency, Central Java. Kampoeng Djowo Sekatul occupies an area of ± 12 hectares in the Medini hills which consists of a stretch of hills with cool air with the charm of rice fields, vanilla plantations, strawberries, medicinal plants, fruits, pets, fishing ponds, and swimming pools. Also equipped with a stopover in the form of a stopover joglo and a viewing joglo with ancient Javanese architecture.
After a week full of busyness, feeling the fresh countryside air and beautiful and beautiful natural scenery will inspire and refresh your mind so you can return to your activities with enthusiasm. Modern life often makes us more distant from nature. In fact, beautiful nature is a gift from God that we can enjoy at any time. The loud chirping of birds, the vast expanse of rice fields, the green of the hills, and the splashing of water in the river in the rural natural environment are becoming more and more foreign.
Javanese Traditional House (Joglo)
1. In 1999 the first building was built as a house for a man. As for the history of Lanang’s house, it was the Pavilion of the Kadipaten Bagan with the duke of Prince Sekar (sedolepen) Sorowiyoto. This pavilion is a type of cistern house? which means a place of fertility (place of fortune), so it is called Dalem Bagan.
2. In 2000 Wadon’s house (Limasan) was connected to the back of this house, found in the middle of the Blora-Ngawi border forest, located near Tlogo Tuwung, Getas Village, Lemah Write. This wadon house is called Dhalem Barada
3. Then again, Joglo Bonokeling was established. This place was originally used to rest and calm down away from the hustle and bustle of life in the city. Griyo Bonokeling was found in Tubanan Village, Keeling District, Jepara Regency. The characteristics of this Griyo are the method of working without using a pasha, only using pethel (a type of small ax) and including unique
4. In 2005 we began to find a joglo house in the Pati area, which functions as a Sasono Hondrowino (Joglo Pandang). To commemorate history according to the place where it was found, it was named Ndalem Joyokusuma after the chronicle of the Pati duchy with Adipati I Joyo Kusuma
In this Kampoeng Djowo Tourism Village with group and family lodging facilities, Out Bound and Educational Tours, Playgrounds and Campgrounds, Flying Fox, Ornamental Plants and Fruit Gardens, Selamatan and Ruwatan, Hotspot Areas, Swimming Pools and Dahar Huts, Garden Parties and Wedding party. This place is also one of the beautiful places for Pre Wedding.
The route to the location
1. From Simpang Lima Semarang to the west via ngaliyan –BSB– just keep going through the Semarang Boja road, after arriving at the Cupan T-junction (cupan terminal) take a straight left direction approximately 3 km from the cupan terminal (see road sign)
2. From Simpang Lima Semarang to the south via Ungaran, from Ungaran square to the west continue towards Gunungpati, keep going west until the fork in the Gunungpati market take a slightly crooked left road, continue until you reach Jalan Semarang Boja then turn left, start walking there is always a sign indicating the location. The distance through this route is 10 Km further than the first route
More information contact
Kampoeng Djowo Sekatul
Sekatul Hamlet, Margosari Village, Limbangan District, Kendal Regency, Central Java
Tel.: +62 24 7019 0799, +62 815 7777 50
BB PIN : 7CBAA7B0
Outdoor Activity : +62 857 4066 8262 (Anang)
E-mail : [email protected], [email protected]