How to install a song or music this time we will do it through the free tool site / web scmplayer, where there are many options and settings that we can adjust as we wish such as setting colors, features such as auto reply and choosing the song we want which we can choose via soundcloud.com.
1. Click the following website http://scmplayer.net/.
2. then select edit playist as shown below.
3. Prepare the song you want, I suggest looking for it on soundcloud.com then enter the title into the “song title” column and the URL of the song from soundcloud.com earlier into “Song URL” then when finished click “Next”
4. You will enter the “Setup Wizard” menu and please set it according to your wishes
|Blog Song Settings|
- Auto play to play songs automatically
- Shuffle Playback to play songs in your list randomly
- Default Volume to set the standard sound volume you want
- Repeat Mode to set song repeat
- Placement of Player Bar to set the location of the music player that we want to install on the blog
- Show Playlist by Default to show the player by default which is on the right of the blog
5. Click done to get the HTML code according to the settings we did
|HTML Song widget for Blog|
6. Copy the code as shown above and place it in your HTML template by going to Blogger – Click Template – Edit HTML and look for the code or
7. Save the template and see the result.