If the comment message is below the comment field, the message may not be read or read it later after visitors write comments.
If it is above the comment column, of course it will be read first by the commentator so that our message arrives and visitors will comment according to the “rules of the game” the blog admin commented on.
This is what the comment message looks like was below comment column:
How to Overcome Comment Messages Under the Comment Box
1. Templates > Edit HTML
2. Find or Search (Ctrl+F) Code:
You will see a series of code as below:
3. REPLACE / Replace all the code above with the following code:
4. Find the code:
5. REPLACE with the following code:
6. Save Templates!
Now your comment message has moved and is above the comment field.
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT MESSAGE
Comment messages are the rules of the game that we set on the blog about how to comment, for example the ban on spamming, the recommendation to use a Google Plus account, and so on. An example is below this blog post.
1. Settings > Posts and Comments
2. Fill in the “Comments Form Message” column according to your wishes!
3. Save Settings!