|Coe’s Apang Cake|
Apang Cake – This is a cake that comes from Manado, the aroma is very fragrant. It tastes legit because brown sugar is the main ingredient. The pandan leaf wrap that becomes the base gives a very good fragrance.
Here are the ingredients.
- 150 grams of Blue Triangle Flour
- 400 grams of Rice Flour
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 300 grams of Chopped Brown Sugar
- 150 grams Coconut Water
- 10 grams of baking powder
- 10 grams of Instant Yeast
- 2 grams Salt
- Pandan leaves to taste
How to make:
1. Cook brown sugar and coconut water until boiling then cool and strain.
2. Put the rice flour in a bowl.
3. Pour the sugar water, while stirring and kneading then beating, for ± 30 minutes.
4. Add instant yeast, mix well and rest for ± 1 hour.
5. Add flour Blue Triangle, salt and baking powder.
6. Pour the coconut milk while stirring, knead again until smooth.
7. Bring water to a boil in a pot, put the pandan leaf slices in the pot.
8. Pour the dough into a mini mold muffins its ± .
9. Steam for ± 15 minutes until the cake is cracked and cooked, then remove and serve.
· To prevent moisture from dripping, wrap the lid of the pot with a cloth.
· Make sure the cake is completely cooked, so it doesn’t shrink